Sunday, January 31, 2016

The End Of January

It's the end of January, 
and it happen to be a special day of the year for me personally.
Most of the people will celebrate that day by partying, hanging out with friends or their love one or maybe doing something big that will make them became the center of attention. But for me, in my blessed life is partially doing the opposite.

Here I am, sitting in my room alone try to write a kick-ass post for this blog this whole day. Sound pathetic right? But I enjoy this much more than go out and doing something that will make me forget that my life is getting shorter by a year. Being alone in my room makes my think a lot of stuffs, mostly are what have I done or achieve in my 21 years of life.

And by thinking of that makes me feel like a complete looser. Because I feel like I've done nothing big or achieve something incredible in my 21 years of life. I have nothing to be proud of. NOTHING! that thought makes me want to cry a river, I haven't even make my own money.

This day, I pray hard so on the next end of January at least I have one thing to be proud of

0 comments:

Post a Comment